carolina_corpsman

Did They Get Him Yet?

1 minute ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Without mentioning the i word, no. Not yet but a bunch of people have and are testifying to Congress this week against the White House's instructions to them.

Oh man, you guys are going to get him now for sure!

Gonna do plenty of damage. Senate probably will be gutless and not convict costing R's a couple of seats and the Presidency in 2020.

If they actually go down the impeachment road and can't pull it off, Trump will win 2020. All the dems are doing is proving to the Trump supporters they voted the right way. 

I know you don't keep up with this subject (the "i" thing) so I'm just trying to not let you get blindsided. Hell, you people are in such denial over this we can't keep a thread on it up. I haven't heard a R yet give a good defense of it, just Obama, Biden, Hillary, libs, blah,blah, blah.,

3 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

I know you don't keep up with this subject (the "i" thing) so I'm just trying to not let you get blindsided. Hell, you people are in such denial over this we can't keep a thread on it up. I haven't heard a R yet give a good defense of it, just Obama, Biden, Hillary, libs, blah,blah, blah.,

I don't really care. If they can prove they have an impeachable offense, file the papers and move forward with it. If they don't, then they need to quit making allegations that they will never actually act on. 

2 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

I don't really care. If they can prove they have an impeachable offense, file the papers and move forward with it. If they don't, then they need to quit making allegations that they will never actually act on. 

Well, you sure ask about it enough. 

Just now, SanAntonioCock said:

Well, you sure ask about it enough. 

Because it's hilarious to me. Every day there are new allegations that will get him for sure, you and SA get so riled up and excited, and yet, nobody has actually moved forward with impeachment. Put up or shut up time. 

18 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Because it's hilarious to me. Every day there are new allegations that will get him for sure, you and SA get so riled up and excited, and yet, nobody has actually moved forward with impeachment. Put up or shut up time. 

Consider this the information gathering period or the Grand Jury phase.

51 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

how long do accusations/character assassinations get to last without being forced to  show some evidence?

I was too young for Nixon, but I seem to remember reading it went on for awhile. They investigated Clinto for years and years before they got him fir perjury in a civil case.

I was too young for Nixon, but I seem to remember reading it went on for awhile. They investigated Clinto for years and years before they got him fir perjury in a civil case.

I don't remember much about either case, but I doubt very much the founders had years of character assassination with no actual charges filed in mind when they wrote about impeachment. 

2 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

I don't remember much about either case, but I doubt very much the founders had years of character assassination with no actual charges filed in mind when they wrote about impeachment. 

The Russia thing never got to :whisper impeachment: . The Ukaranian thing started a couple of weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Well accusations are being investigated. You can ask Trump and the Trumpettes about the character assassinations and witness intimidation part.

After the way you assumed Kavanaugh was a guilty, it's hard to take this seriously. 

After the way you assumed Kavanaugh was a guilty, it's hard to take this seriously. 

Well in this case there’s an actual investigation taking place. There was a one week pseudo investigation of the Kavanaugh issue. Where they didn’t even interview key people in the investigation. Investigations take time if they are done right.

1 minute ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Well in this case there’s an actual investigation taking place. There was a one week pseudo investigation of the Kavanaugh issue. Where they didn’t even interview key people in the investigation. Investigations take time if they are done right.

Yet you called him a rapists over and over and over, with no actual proof.

Do you see the issue? 

3 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

pointing out Muschamp's flaws on the chat board has them all stirred up at this point. 

Champ has no flaws this week. Boom!

Just saw a montage video on Facebook from the football program of people celebrating at home and in bars. It gave me chills.

2 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

Champ has no flaws this week. Boom!

Just saw a montage video on Facebook from the football program of people celebrating at home and in bars. It gave me chills.

I didn't get to watch the game lol. I was out clearing some trees and putting up fence on the property. I checked on the score, saw we were winning and was scared to jinx it and went back to work. 

BTW, we  got some funny looking goats, they remind me of the talking footstool in the cartoon beauty and the beast lol. 

19 minutes ago, carolina_corpsman said:

I didn't get to watch the game lol. I was out clearing some trees and putting up fence on the property. I checked on the score, saw we were winning and was scared to jinx it and went back to work. 

BTW, we  got some funny looking goats, they remind me of the talking footstool in the cartoon beauty and the beast lol. 

I was hooked up to a dialysis machine with ESPN2 but no ESPN (!!!!) so I was following on here. I thought 2K15 was gonna stroke out. I've watched it on YouTube since.  I love goats.

2 minutes ago, SanAntonioCock said:

I was hooked up to a dialysis machine with ESPN2 but no ESPN (!!!!) so I was following on here. I thought 2K15 was gonna stroke out. I've watched it on YouTube since.  I love goats.

Yeah, I watched it tonight. Goats are fun, we keep adding more, let me know if you want a baby, should be here this spring lol