GoldenSpur7

Conservative Fears thread, Part Deux

Just now, MFB said:

On what ridiculous planet is kathy freaking griffin on any kind of parallel with the president of the US?

Just wonder when it is and is not ok. I guess if you are not the POTUS it's ok, but if you are the POTUS, and someone else makes a video depicting you, it's not ok. 

15 minutes ago, MFB said:

Videos made by alt-right extremists played at Donald Trump's winter white house portraying him killing members of the media and political opponents (sadly this really happened)

In an empty room?  A video made a year ago? lol.  

2 minutes ago, MFB said:

On what ridiculous planet is kathy freaking griffin on any kind of parallel with the president of the US?

On what ridiculous planet did the POTUS make those videos?  

1 minute ago, TheKOB said:

In an empty room?  A video made a year ago? lol.  

On what ridiculous planet did the POTUS make those videos?  

It was played at his resort at a rally for him. Please don't act like just anybody can go up in maralago and play a video and hold an event. Empty room LOLOL

6 minutes ago, MFB said:

It was played at his resort at a rally for him. Please don't act like just anybody can go up in maralago and play a video and hold an event. Empty room LOLOL

It was playing in an empty room along with other memes and edited video by "carpe donkem". The video itself was a year old.  Trump was not present at the convention.  

Further, this scary video has been on youtube for over a year.  Spare me your faux outrage.

https://reason.com/2019/10/14/inside-the-pro-trump-conference-where-a-violent-meme-stole-the-show/

Just now, TheKOB said:

It was playing in an empty room along with other memes and edited video by "carpe donkem". The video itself was a year old.  Trump was not present at the convention.  

Further, this scary video has been on youtube for over a year.  Spare me your faux outrage.

I don't care that there are stupid videos out there, but when they are played at the presidents home for an event for HIM that is next level. You still going with an empty room huh, too funny

Just now, MFB said:

I don't care that there are stupid videos out there, but when they are played at the presidents home for an event for HIM that is next level. You still going with an empty room huh, too funny

That's the way it looks from what I have read and the tweets Kob shared. 

I find it hard to somehow blame Trump for a video he didn't know existed being played without his authorization at an event he wasn't at. I know, "big mean Trump"

Just now, MFB said:

it wasn't at the "President's Home".  It was at a resort where a pro-trump convention was taking place, one where he wasn't in attendance.  It was shown with a lot of other lame ass videos. 

I gotta think if you're this triggered, your cinematic experience must be limited to Pixar movies.

Just now, TheKOB said:

it wasn't at the "President's Home".  It was at a resort where a pro-trump convention was taking place, one where he wasn't in attendance.  It was shown with a lot of other lame ass videos. 

I gotta think if you're this triggered, your cinematic experience must be limited to Pixar movies.

It's just finding something to cry about because "Trump". Nothing more nothing less.