Sign in to follow this  
FeatheredCock

USC target 6-5 Earl Timberlake of Dematha Catholic will take his official visit to Seton Hall

USC target 6-5 Earl Timberlake of Dematha Catholic will take his official visit to Seton Hall

Sept. 27, 2019

USC target 6-5 Earl Timberlake of Dematha Catholic will take his official visit to Seton Hall this weekend according to the Setonian. He also has been to USC, Providence, Miami and Pitt. He also plans to visit North Carolina.

18 hours ago, AmonRa777 said:

The key will be the October 11 visit to the Tarholes

From what I had been hearing, we are in a pretty good spot with him.  But that news was a month or so old.  Not sure if it's still true or not.  I've said from day one that Timberlake should be a HIGH priority for us.  He's a serious baller, and has everything we want in a "Frank-type" player.  He'll fit in well, is coachable, and is a guy with a skillset that fills in for some of the losses we will likely have after this season.  I'm praying that he likes the Gamecocks as much as it seems he has liked the Gamecocks.