Sign in to follow this  
TheKOB

RECRUITING FORUM SUGGESTION

I'd suggest having one thread per player and putting the articles/posts relevant to that player under the individual player's threads.  The way it is now there's a bunch of posts with 0 replies that are just links to articles.  I think switching it up would be a good way to organize the content and would lead to more discussion and posts, not to mention clicks on the articles. 

• Like 1

I am in the process of trying to find someone to take over the recruiting forum. I have contacted one person whom I am interesting in but he said he needed time to think it over. Have not heard back. If anyone is wanting to take control who loves recruiting and thinks they can bring their expertise in helping out just pm me or post to the thread. Would defiantly let you run it and have the power that is needed to make it happen.  :animated-smileys-icons-007:

I'm assuming the person you reached out to was CoverTwo?  I'm sure it's a big commitment and a lot of work...and he may just need a break from all the time he did it at CT.  However, I think there are a lot of new folks who would encourage CoverTwo to run the recruiting forum, myself definitely included.  He did a fantastic job previously and I have every confidence he could do it again.

If ultimately he decides he's had enough, then a belated thanks to him for his work on CT.

1 minute ago, FurmanCock said:

I'm assuming the person you reached out to was CoverTwo?  I'm sure it's a big commitment and a lot of work...and he may just need a break from all the time he did it at CT.  However, I think there are a lot of new folks who would encourage CoverTwo to run the recruiting forum, myself definitely included.  He did a fantastic job previously and I have every confidence he could do it again.

If ultimately he decides he's had enough, then a belated thanks to him for his work on CT.

Yes I am and let me add worth waiting on. Needs time and I am in no rush. I surely understand he needs a break. He would have plenty of support here from me and the staff if he wants to step in. So he would not have to do it alone. What ever I could provide to help out. 

• Like 1

Ironfan who you are referring too. I contacted him few weeks back and he did not know if he would have the time to run the forum. I told him to think it over and I would help him in anyway to help out. So that is where things stand as of now. 

A good recruiting forum would be a most welcome addition. I'm not the biggest follower of recruiting, but it was one of the biggest draws to CT, and I think we can all agree that more members here would be welcome. Also I don't think any of the other forums out there do recruiting anywhere near as well as it was done by CoverTwo. Even if he decides to step back from that role, anyone with the level of organization and knowledge would be great.