Sign in to follow this  
Cockyandproud

What is your go to snack?

Guest Senior Rooster
1 hour ago, FurmanCock said:

Are you a Lance's man for the crackers?

What is your snack?

My wife got me started on this several years ago as she loves "peanut butter and then a small glass of milk".  Well, I usually stay up later than she does and I started trying it out as a snack late at night and now I am "hooked" on peanut butter and a small glass of milk.

9 hours ago, FurmanCock said:

I think the rumor was he grilled/fried his peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

I don't think I will try that. I was told Banana and Mayo was good to, but I am not really interested. It may be great. I mean, I love Sushi so I have been told I would eat anything. I say, as long as it don't eat me first. I actually learned how to roll up my own Sushi but it takes to much time to call it a go to snack.

These are my rolls...

20180417_171805.jpg

3 hours ago, AikenGameFan said:

I don't think I will try that. I was told Banana and Mayo was good to, but I am not really interested. It may be great. I mean, I love Sushi so I have been told I would eat anything. I say, as long as it don't eat me first. I actually learned how to roll up my own Sushi but it takes to much time to call it a go to snack.

These are my rolls...

20180417_171805.jpg

My wife and my kids love eating this stuff, but I just can't bring myself to do it????  That being said, I love raw oysters!!!

2 minutes ago, Spur's Addiction said:

Love PB and Banana sandwiches. But I have never put mayo in them. 

I would not have thought that would be a good combo, but it is how my mom made them when I was growing up and I must say I like it better than just PB and Banana.  Adds a different flavor that just hits the spot for me. 

I don't do a heck of a lot of snacking to be honest. I try to keep my gestation to meal times only.

However I have been known to smear some peanut butter on a banana and wolf that down. (no sandwich or disgusting mayo) 

But if we're talking favorite, then the buck stops with boiled peanuts. My only problem with them is that there is never enough.