FeatheredCock

WATCH: Weekly news conference Nick Saban talks trip to South Carolina

Wow, I wish we had the team that Saban was talking about.  I think Saban may have been using his Clemson speech from last year and just replaced the university name.   Extremely complimentary -- I hope we live up to Saban's coach speak estimations and send him home with a loss.

Personally I think Saban underestimated us in 2010 and he is just trying to make sure that don't happen again. He wants his guys to think that we are great so they will be better prepped. He also knows how loud our stadium can get. He might be blasting sandstorm during his practices. I hope Ryan can throw just as good this week, and our RB's can break just as many tackles. And I really hope they come in thinking we will be an easy opponent. It would be great to give them another wake up call.

Do we win? Who knows. Can we win? Yes, if our guys play to the same potential they did Saturday, they can beat anyone.

20 hours ago, AikenGameFan said:

Personally I think Saban underestimated us in 2010 and he is just trying to make sure that don't happen again. He wants his guys to think that we are great so they will be better prepped. He also knows how loud our stadium can get. He might be blasting sandstorm during his practices. I hope Ryan can throw just as good this week, and our RB's can break just as many tackles. And I really hope they come in thinking we will be an easy opponent. It would be great to give them another wake up call.

Do we win? Who knows. Can we win? Yes, if our guys play to the same potential they did Saturday, they can beat anyone.

I don't think they're going to let that happen twice. Everyone in the country knows who bama is and what they can do, this game will be decided by who we choose to be on Sat.