Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GoldenSpur7

CTPF castaways ....

Recommended Posts

On 9/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, GoldenSpur7 said:

Was talking with a guy over on Rivals FGF about this site, he was right about it being bling-y on the profile stuff to the left. Be nice if you could control some of that with user settings (you can turn sigs off).

Yeah I read it to. You can see that I removed all badges in the post-bit.  When I was creeping along was very lonely here and I just doodle to much.  Really good to get feedback. I got thick skin will not take it the wrong way. :thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-small:

  • High Five 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I won't attack any particular ex-mod personally, then. But will note it was pretty strange how they set up a smacktalk forum for Taters to visit, then got triggered enough to ban some of them for participating. This in a sub-forum explicitly marked "Not for the thin-skinned!".  Cause that's about as weak and thin-skinned as it gets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GoldenSpur7 said:

Well, I won't attack any particular ex-mod personally, then. But will note it was pretty strange how they set up a smacktalk forum for Taters to visit, then got triggered enough to ban some of them for participating. This in a sub-forum explicitly marked "Not for the thin-skinned!".  Cause that's about as weak and thin-skinned as it gets.

I'm quite happy to be rid of at least two mods. Not reading reghoskins or cack threaten to or ban people who disagree with them is nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sporkgod50 said:

Did they tell you their names or did you figure it out? Option a maybe not, option b definitely creepy

both...people have put enough information of their lives on here that they can certainly be figured out but I don't exactly sleuth them out

That being said I have several people's email addresses/names that I saved that were given when one of these went down...I also have the home address of a few when I sent them gifts for various things whether it be weddings/promotions/graduations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GoldenSpur7 said:

Might want to read through the thread again.

No, Your all safe. Just enjoy the site and put all that behind you. That's all. We are all grown ups and can speak freely just choice your words carefully.  Man takes a lot of cash to run a site and Chuck but a lot of money.  For my first 9 years here I did about 99% of the posting. I was really taking to myself.  Just to run this site each month to server and security runs over 700.00 a month not counting maintenance. It's all free and Chuck keep it up lot a years and agree did not maintain in the last few years. It's hard I just cannot and will not myself say bad things because I know the hard work goes into it and the mods also put their hearts into it to. Just set off rules and guidelines they had and I respect. They all did the best they could at Cockytalk. Great fans and add in the crap we are getting in the upstate they our are problem not us. So shit on the TATERS ALL SHIT GOES UPSTATE!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, STS said:

both...people have put enough information of their lives on here that they can certainly be figured out but I don't exactly sleuth them out

That being said I have several people's email addresses/names that I saved that were given when one of these went down...I also have the home address of a few when I sent them gifts for various things whether it be weddings/promotions/graduations

Grey zone then my friend and I doubt anyone is in a better position than you to judge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FeatheredCock said:

No, Your all safe. Just enjoy the site and put all that behind you. That's all. We are all grown ups and can speak freely just choice your words carefully.  Man takes a lot of cash to run a site and Chuck but a lot of money.  For my first 9 years here I did about 99% of the posting. I was really taking to myself.  Just to run this site each month to server and security runs over 700.00 a month not counting maintenance. It's all free and Chuck keep it up lot a years and agree did not maintain in the last few years. It's hard I just cannot and will not myself say bad things because I know the hard work goes into it and the mods also put their hearts into it to. Just set off rules and guidelines they had and I respect. They all did the best they could at Cockytalk. Great fans and add in the crap we are getting in the upstate they our are problem not us. So shit on the TATERS ALL SHIT GOES UPSTATE!!

Thanks for all you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, GoldenSpur7 said:

Yeah, hit "staff" at the top, you can see the mods. Whatever, I'm not tempering it for ex-CT mods. Like I say, there's other places to post (FGF, SECrant) if it comes to that.

nm. I found my way to proof of his contribution here. How vocal he is will determine whether I'm here or else where tbh. I just don't have time for angry self-righteousness 

  • High Five 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...