Sign in to follow this  
GoldenSpur7

CTPF castaways ....

On 9/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, GoldenSpur7 said:

Was talking with a guy over on Rivals FGF about this site, he was right about it being bling-y on the profile stuff to the left. Be nice if you could control some of that with user settings (you can turn sigs off).

Yeah, there really is a lot going on in terms of graphics and such, other than that it seems like a Cocky talk clone down to the different forums. Will just take a little bit of getting used to I guess. 

• High Five 1

21 hours ago, carolina_corpsman said:

Yeah, there really is a lot going on in terms of graphics and such, other than that it seems like a Cocky talk clone down to the different forums. Will just take a little bit of getting used to I guess. 

Feathered has cleaned some of that up, and said he will be working on a few more things to clean up, as well.  He is very receptive to suggestions, so if any of you guys have suggestions, please message him.

Now back to your regularly scheduled political debate. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, Cockyandproud said:

Feathered has cleaned some of that up, and said he will be working on a few more things to clean up, as well.  He is very receptive to suggestions, so if any of you guys have suggestions, please message him.

Now back to your regularly scheduled political debate. 

I think some of it is just getting used to what is where. It's clear he has put a lot of effort into it. 

Now.. .AOC is a gun grabbing commie!