FeatheredCock

How did you react to the Gamecocks loss to UNC? Poll 2 to over under 200 yards in air for QB Ryan Hilinski in his first game?

Poll Question of the Week   

18 members have voted

1. 1. POLL 1: How did you react to the Gamecocks loss to UNC? POLL 2: QB Ryan Hilinski over or under 200 yards in the air vs Charleston S.

• Just one game, it's OK
    • Ticked off, not giving up
    • Had it, selling tickets
    • Hilinski over 200 yards
    • Hilinski under 200 yards

How did you react to the Gamecocks loss to UNC?  Poll 2 to over under 200 yards in air for QB  Ryan Hilinski in his first game?

Guys and Gales what you think QB Ryan Hilinski over or under 200 yards in the air vs Charleston S.

OK, I hear you I feel the pain etc etc. So tired of feeling lousy after another loss. Seems like something out of the old Twilight series back in the late 50's and 60's. When will it end, come on soon please take mercy on us long suffering Gamecock. Feels like after every big time Clemson program is just pulling salt on our wounds. It will pass, Relate to Job in the Bible. We just got to hang in there. Now How has the lost have you feeling? Ask this poll question, Hopefully now we all have most of the frustration out of our system. 

How did you react to the Gamecocks loss to UNC?

Related image 

Took a day and a half to get over honestly. Just an inexplicable loss with a Sr QB and all of the supposed talent and depth we have on the team. Same crap reared its ugly head.. sloppy tackling, bad LOS play, bad QB play, bad game plan... I’m sometimes a blind optimist so here we go..

• High Five 1

13 hours ago, Cockypantherfan said:

Took a day and a half to get over honestly. Just an inexplicable loss with a Sr QB and all of the supposed talent and depth we have on the team. Same crap reared its ugly head.. sloppy tackling, bad LOS play, bad QB play, bad game plan... I’m sometimes a blind optimist so here we go..

You made good points. Seems habits are hard to break. That goes with Coaches and players.   First the man in charge.  His Florida issues same problem exist to day here, hard to break tendency. They can make you a winner if the tendency are good when you need to make a decision fast or have bad tendency revert back to them. That is what makes a coach a winner or loser and players have the same issues as well.  Going on 4 years the young man in crunch time reverted back to  bad decisions and Champ falls back on the bad tendency as well first with Florida now here. Will it change? About 95% will not. Will follow through there whole career Plays and coaches alike.  

I am really still not over it.  I guess in my mind I thought we were the much better team and while I know it was the first game of the season I really thought we looked unprepared overall.  I know much of this falls to the coaches and rightfully so, but the players also need to take some ownership and the leaders on offense and defense need to speak up and set the tone and get these guys fired up and ready.  

3 hours ago, Longhaul said:

I am really still not over it.  I guess in my mind I thought we were the much better team and while I know it was the first game of the season I really thought we looked unprepared overall.  I know much of this falls to the coaches and rightfully so, but the players also need to take some ownership and the leaders on offense and defense need to speak up and set the tone and get these guys fired up and ready.  

This is becoming a pattern, it seems like.