Sign in to follow this  
AikenGameFan

Awesome find

I was at a USC/Alabama game once, but not that one.

I believe the other one was in 2001, where we got down 36-24 late, and rallied to win 37-36.

The TE that caught the winning TD pass went to my high school.

Little bit of trivia, who is the only current team to have a 2 game home winning streak against Alabama?  That would be us.

By the way, that is a nice find.  Maybe you can get Stephen Garcia to sign it for you.

17 minutes ago, ShepCock said:

I was at a USC/Alabama game once, but not that one.

I believe the other one was in 2001, where we got down 36-24 late, and rallied to win 37-36.

The TE that caught the winning TD pass went to my high school.

Little bit of trivia, who is the only current team to have a 2 game home winning streak against Alabama?  That would be us.

By the way, that is a nice find.  Maybe you can get Stephen Garcia to sign it for you.

Good Ideal I have a bunch of home run balls with the Gamecock players signed had a friend who would run the balls down collect then I would get the player to sign. Have to take a peek again to see who are the players. Time frame is when we just starting to win big under Tanner until the world series wins ended got a good collection Newspaper articles for each player who made the home runs to go along with the balls and sigs of the player.