Gamecock Fanatics

COUNTDOWN TO KICK-OFF "2019" GAMECOCK FOOTBALL

post-2-0-09566000-1521979948.pngSouth Carolina Gamecocks vs. North Carolina Tarheels NC_38x38.png

Sign in to follow this  
AikenGameFan

Big plays this season?

We can wonder for the next month or so how our team will play this year. None of us know what all BMac is going to bring to the table. I feel sure we will see a lot faster tempo like we saw in the spring.

I also think we will see Joyner make some big plays running the ball in a wildcat.

But one play I would love to see...

"Bentley back to pass, it's a screen pass to Urich, he starts forward but then steps back to pass. He got Shi Smith wide open down the far sideline, beautiful throw, Shi trots in for the TD!"

So what would be your big play?

• High Five 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AikenGameFan said:

We can wonder for the next month or so how our team will play this year. None of us know what all BMac is going to bring to the table. I feel sure we will see a lot faster tempo like we saw in the spring.

I also think we will see Joyner make some big plays running the ball in a wildcat.

But one play I would love to see...

"Bentley back to pass, it's a screen pass to Urich, he starts forward but then steps back to pass. He got Shi Smith wide open down the far sideline, beautiful throw, Shi trots in for the TD!"

So what would be your big play?

Yes I hope we can use Joyner make some big plays running the ball in a wildcat along with the progress of Urich at WR. Hope we can stay healthy in the backfield. 

"Jake takes the snap and tosses to Rico Dowdle. Rico flips the ball back in a classic flea flicker. Wait!! That's not Jake...its Dakeryon Joyner! Dakeryon sets up for a huge bomb but at the last second he pulls it into his chest and takes off. What a spin to avoid a tackler. And now a hurdle! OMG!! Nothing but green in front of him. Todd is bouncing off the walls! No more caffeine for him. 40...30...20...10...Touchdown! We'll be back after this commercial break so we can peel Todd off the ceiling!"

On 7/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, cocky0 said:

Trevor Lawrence picked off by Jaycee Horn for a TD!
Trevor Lawrence picked off by Israel Mukuamu for a TD!

Trevor Lawrence picked off by TJ Brunson for a TD!

Trevor Lawrence sacked by Javon Kinlaw, fumble recovered and returned for a TD!

That's 4. You know Bentley will throw 4 TD's.

Maybe Feaster will run at least one so we get 63 on them.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, cocky0 said:

Trevor Lawrence picked off by Jaycee Horn for a TD!
Trevor Lawrence picked off by Israel Mukuamu for a TD!

Trevor Lawrence picked off by TJ Brunson for a TD!

Trevor Lawrence sacked by Javon Kinlaw, fumble recovered and returned for a TD!

THIS.

Times 2. :trippy: