Gamecock Fanatics

COUNTDOWN TO KICK-OFF "2019" GAMECOCK FOOTBALL

post-2-0-09566000-1521979948.pngSouth Carolina Gamecocks vs. North Carolina Tarheels NC_38x38.png

Sign in to follow this  
FeatheredCock

Little Tank note

Kendall Milton is deciding in a week, Tank is just waiting on that decision in my opinion. If Milton picks the dawgs (which should probably happen) then I do not think he's going to end up there with him, which is why he would be taking those final two visits to really make a final decision. We've been recruiting Tank the longest out of the three and I think thats got to help out at least a little. It's going to be an interesting two weeks.

Question is why would Tank be ok with Lloyd, but have issues with Milton in the same recruiting class. Lloyd is better than Milton. Answer It probably isn't that Tank would have issues with Milton it's just that Milton would add one more great RB to a team already stacked at the position. At GA Tank would share carries or be behind 4 other highly rated backs while at Carolina it would be much more of an even split between him and Lloyd.

My collusion is Milton doesn't fall their way or Bigsby is simply their b guy. Neither narrative is truly in line with "we think you are special and need you to be a part of this class." Hopefully that is part of what our staff is telling Bigsby, and I'm sure it is. I don't think our pitch has changed at all; we need two special guys to make our room better and to save on the wear and tear being the only special back brings.

A little nugget about Burch. I have know this for a good while but I will let you know, as far as Burch is concerned, we are in good shape. She has lunch on a regular basis with one of our coaches. She is handling Burch's recruitment so you do the math. Do not let the info out of here. Thanks

4 hours ago, FeatheredCock said:

No problem lips are sealed. Very good I see where Burch did not have a good a experience at Clemson cook out last weekend. As far as the Georgia talk well that is all it is. 

The whole deal with Burch is perplexing at the least. All I hear around the stadium is Burch is a stone cold lock. His Mom is supposedly loves our staff and especially CWM. My problem is why not go ahead and commit publicly. Maybe the Burch family is enjoying the ride ?  Who knows but I would love to see him commit so the other big recruits we are trying to get would see, hey the best prospect is going to Carolina, maybe I should go also. 

2 hours ago, $Billz said:

The whole deal with Burch is perplexing at the least. All I hear around the stadium is Burch is a stone cold lock. His Mom is supposedly loves our staff and especially CWM. My problem is why not go ahead and commit publicly. Maybe the Burch family is enjoying the ride ?  Who knows but I would love to see him commit so the other big recruits we are trying to get would see, hey the best prospect is going to Carolina, maybe I should go also. 

Sometimes the big fish takes time to reel them in. Just enjoying the ride. Would be a relief sooner then later would help like you said in getting other big names to commit.

Earlier about 6 weeks ago we where all in Gamecock heaven with the slew of big commits and that big jump in the recruiting polls. Lot of the momentum has vanished along with the dip in the rankings. But few big names will get all that back and I expect it will. Just not Burch but others as well gamecocks have a solid shot at. . 

I will be honest, I'm not worried about our recruiting at all. After everyone sees the product we put on the field this year, it will turn a lot of heads. Only 3 years in to the CWM era and we will have a good offensive and defensive line with a heavy does of very good skill position player. If my observations are correct, the recruiting stuff will take care of itself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, $Billz said:

I will be honest, I'm not worried about our recruiting at all. After everyone sees the product we put on the field this year, it will turn a lot of heads. Only 3 years in to the CWM era and we will have a good offensive and defensive line with a heavy does of very good skill position player. If my observations are correct, the recruiting stuff will take care of itself. 

Like you feel the same way man we are still knee deep with a lot of very talent players still left on the board and Thursday we very will could have two of them in the fold. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this