Gamecock Fanatics

COUNTDOWN TO KICK-OFF "2019" GAMECOCK FOOTBALL

post-2-0-09566000-1521979948.pngSouth Carolina Gamecocks vs. North Carolina Tarheels NC_38x38.png

FeatheredCock

Tony close friend and our Webmaster and part owner. His grandma had a stroke

Tony close friend and our Webmaster and part owner. His grandma had a stroke a week ago and it the stroke has caused speech problems and lost movement in her left arm. So just want to say a prayer for her. Also Tony has been a very large part of GCF, with out him we would not have what we have now. Tony lives in Romania, Born  there and lives there. He goes to the university there and his second language is English. His field is If I hope I am correct is computer technological. has graduated and very close to getting his Masters. Great person and been knowing over 10 years. So even though he is on the other side of the ocean him and his family are always in my heart. The hospitals there really are not equip like here 6  to a room etc. We are so blessed to really live in the USA. Folks we got it made here. Sometimes we as Americans forget that and a good reminder can help us reflect on our own country. So I pray that Tony and his loving mother and Father will get to see a full recovery on their Grandma. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.