Gamecock Fanatics

COUNTDOWN TO KICK-OFF "2019" GAMECOCK FOOTBALL

post-2-0-09566000-1521979948.pngSouth Carolina Gamecocks vs. North Carolina Tarheels NC_38x38.png

Sign in to follow this  
FeatheredCock

$Billz Now that  our chips just a little not going our way

$Billz Now that  our chips just a little not going our way. I still feel good about Burch, Not as positive seems not much now going on and the Tank, Tisdol and Murphy Trending not as good the lose of our silent commits fessed out and Walker de-commit on center stage. Like Baseball you have slumps and strikes. I feel slump now but one big commit can turn it all around. How do you feel at this time or any others have any input to discuses here? I am still feeling positive long way to December. 

I think with the combination of Brown HCing unc and Jawja being Jawja we have had some set backs. I do feel however we will get a very good if not the best class we have ever signed. Our newbies that have signed or are very solid commits are talking to these kids we are recruiting. The QBs Ski and Doty pull a lot of weight at those all star combines and games. They are in every ear we are recruiting. I think come Feb. we all will be very happy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, $Billz said:

I think with the combination of Brown HCing unc and Jawja being Jawja we have had some set backs. I do feel however we will get a very good if not the best class we have ever signed. Our newbies that have signed or are very solid commits are talking to these kids we are recruiting. The QBs Ski and Doty pull a lot of weight at those all star combines and games. They are in every ear we are recruiting. I think come Feb. we all will be very happy.

I think come Feb. we all will be very happy.

Recruiting is kind of like watching a game just hell a lot longer epps and flows high and lows. I feel like you say we all will be very happy and pleased. 

Burch yes, but with the Tank as of now a Georgia lean. We need to get him back on Campus ASAP. But we have another week in the dead period in recruiting before we can do that. We really need to roll out the red carpet treatment. Hopefully he will lean back to the Gamecocks. Longer it drags out the better for the Gamecocks. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this