FeatheredCock

Wow CFN Not so feeling good about Boom 

Wow CFN Not so feeling good about Boom 

College Football News

11. Will Muschamp, South Carolina

Yeah, South Carolina has a BRUTAL schedule, but this is Year Four – the payoff has to come at some point. In his seven years as a head coach at South Carolina and Florida combined, he had one massive 11-2 2012 season with the Gators, and that was about it. Since taking over the gig, Georgia has risen up, Florida is back, and even Kentucky has shown something special, all while the Gamecocks have gone 22-17 during his tenure.
Last Season Preseason Ranking: 6
 2019 South Carolina Preview

For full list click

Florida isn’t back.  Their QB is trash and played a skeleton Michigan team in a bowl game.  If USC doesn’t implode than the narrative is completely different.  Also, seems like everyone is ignoring all the turmoil and transfer issues going on in Gainesville. 

I think 7-5 or 8-4 is a reasonable expectation for this year.  

• Like 1

Another person writing about something they know very little about. Muschamp is doing a great job, and building the program correctly. It wasn’t going to be a quick fix. I expect to see improvement this year. If we don’t beat Kentucky, then I will be concerned. At this point, the 3 games we should expect to lose, based on talent is Alabama, Clemson, and Georgia. That doesn’t mean I expect to lose all three. 

All other games we should win, or be close. I fully expect something to go wrong to lose one or two, but I don’t accept that any of the teams, but the three previously mentioned, are better than us. 

• High Five 1