Gamecock Fanatics

COUNTDOWN TO KICK-OFF "2019" GAMECOCK FOOTBALL

post-2-0-09566000-1521979948.pngSouth Carolina Gamecocks vs. North Carolina Tarheels NC_38x38.png

FeatheredCock

Check out this South Carolina Gamecocks concept helmet

Check out this South Carolina Gamecocks concept helmet

July 01, 2019

It’s that time of the year, South Carolina football fans.

We’ve got a look at a concept helmet for the Gamecocks. Before we go any further, it’s important that you pay extra close attention to the next three sentence.

This is a concept helmet. The pictures were not obtained from the South Carolina football program. A fan created this helmet. (VIEW FULL ARTICLE WITH MORE PHOTOS OF HELMET) FREE ARTICLE 247SPORTS

9309700.jpg

1 hour ago, $Billz said:

Would rather see just the Palmetto Tree and Crescent by itself with no back ground of the state. That helmet above is not bad mind you. But I think just the Palmetto and Crescent would be better. 

I could see that. Maybe a white helmet, garnet tree, and black crescent moon.

I may be in the minority, but I like the regular Block C helmet.  I like them in white, black and garnet.  I'm not really a fan of any of the others. I know this is a concept by a fan, but I wish everyone would leave the helmets alone.  

I know, I sound like a grumpy, old man.  I'm ok with it.

7 hours ago, Cockyandproud said:

I may be in the minority, but I like the regular Block C helmet.  I like them in white, black and garnet.  I'm not really a fan of any of the others. I know this is a concept by a fan, but I wish everyone would leave the helmets alone.  

I know, I sound like a grumpy, old man.  I'm ok with it.

My favorite Man in black Joe M. helmets in the mid 80s, loved that look and would welcome with open arms to see the design back and the Uniforms to me where the best.:twocents: