Gamecock Fanatics
Sign in to follow this  
FeatheredCock

Q&A with four-star guard Earl Timberlake

Q&A with four-star guard Earl Timberlake

June 14, 2019

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Four-star guard Earl Timberlake is in the midst of a strong spring and summer. While at NBPA Top 100 Camp, the four-star guard talked to the media about the latest developments in his college recruitment. 

Through the first two days of the event, Timberlake, a standout at Hyattsville (Md.) DeMatha Catholic, is averaging eight points and two rebounds a game. 

Q&A WITH EARL TIMBERLAKE (CLICK TO VIEW FULL ARTICLE) FREE 247SPORTS

I had seen the "love" quote elsewhere.  I think Frank has us in a REALLY good position to land Mr. Timberlake.  He's a guy that I've said from the get go that we need to land.  Of the recruits we're chasing, he's the highest ranked composite, and he's also a guy who fits really well into our system of play.  I'd love to see an early commit from him, as I think if he gets too many schools in his ear it will be easier for him to be swayed away from the Gamecocks.  That being said, we've been chasing him from VERY early in his appearance on the scene, so Bruce Shingler/Frank Martin have had LOTS of time to get to know Earl and vice versa.  I think it's a match made in heaven!  Here's hoping for the future Gamecock - Mr. Earl Timberlake Jr.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this