Gamecock Fanatics
Sign in to follow this  
FeatheredCock

Next up besides Clemson. Who next is are rivalry foe in football?

Next up besides Clemson. Who next is are rivalry foe in football? Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Mizzu, Kentucky, other  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Next up besides Clemson. Who next is are rivalry foe in football?

• Tennessee
    • Georgia
    • Florida
    • Mizzu
    • Kentucky
    • Other

Next up besides Clemson. Who next is are rivalry foe in football?

To me Georgia, but there are others Tennessee, Florida, Mizzu. Can Kentucky creep in? How about North Carolina or any others come to mind?

Teams like Tennessee (they have so much disdain for us as a rival, despite us holding an 8-6 edge over them the past 14 years) and Kentucky (their disdain for us is more MBB-related, but WTH are they doing holding a 5-game win streak over us!?!?) have moved towards the top of the list, but IMO after Clemson it HAS to be Georgia. They have most if not all of the tangibles: proximity to each other, recruiting border wars, inter-divisional rival, plus longest history with - of any other SEC opponent - and 2nd only to Clemson...

Plus cannot count all the home games with them, where their fans would pound their hands on the backs of those aluminum bleacher benches in Williams-Brice, and making those stupid "WOOF WOOF" woofing all game long, during games that mostly we were losing in. So they put themselves on my list.....

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 1:13 PM, cocky0 said:

Oh don't even get me started with A&M. That whole bullshit with them doing their little pep rally on the State House steps still pisses me off. Screw them and their metrosexual cheer boys.

Yep - this keeps going on, and they'll shoot up that list for me too......