Counting down to Gameday 2021  Week 9

South Carolina Football Schedule South Carolina Gamecocks' vs. Florida Gators' Florida Football Schedule

The countdown has finished!

GO COCKS WIN!!

Official 2019 Atlanta Braves Thread

Cockyandproud

Today marks the beginning of a new season. I was thrilled with what the Braves accomplished last year, but don’t think they upgraded like the Phillies did in the offseason, and don’t know if they can keep up. Hopefully, they can hang close until the trade deadline, and then acquire some talent for a playoff run. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest featured this topic
46 minutes ago, FurmanCock said:

I'm enjoying the ride, but I hope we can do something in the playoffs.  Can we figure out a way to get past the Dodgers?

The last series with the Dodgers, the Braves took 2 of 3.  I really think they can beat anyone, but more importantly, I think they believe they can beat anyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love Brian Snitker, but if I had the opportunity to talk to him in person, I would say "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, put Luke Jackson in, especially in a playoff game."