Sign in to follow this  
Cockyandproud

Official 2019 Atlanta Braves Thread

Today marks the beginning of a new season. I was thrilled with what the Braves accomplished last year, but don’t think they upgraded like the Phillies did in the offseason, and don’t know if they can keep up. Hopefully, they can hang close until the trade deadline, and then acquire some talent for a playoff run. 

Absolutely!

I almost feel badly for the Nationals.  They have been playing incredible ball, and have lost a game during that stretch.

i hope the Braves can continue this magic in the post season.  It’s so fun to watch. 

• Like 1

Guest Senior Rooster
7 minutes ago, FurmanCock said:

4-2 final gives the Braves an 8 game lead over the Nationals.  Go Braves.

wow!!!!!

46 minutes ago, FurmanCock said:

I'm enjoying the ride, but I hope we can do something in the playoffs.  Can we figure out a way to get past the Dodgers?

The last series with the Dodgers, the Braves took 2 of 3.  I really think they can beat anyone, but more importantly, I think they believe they can beat anyone. 

I love Brian Snitker, but if I had the opportunity to talk to him in person, I would say "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, put Luke Jackson in, especially in a playoff game."

Guest Senior Rooster

NLDS: St. Louis vs. Atlanta -ATL leads 2-1 with 2 to go. Next game 10/7 @3PM