COUNTDOWN TO KICK-OFF "2019" GAMECOCK FOOTBALL

South Carolina Gamecocks  vs.  North Carolina Tarheels 

Sign in to follow this  
FeatheredCock

Big Hi to all new members and visitors alike

I know a lot of the traffic here is due to the troubles at Cockytalk. Let me say first that it is a classy site and been around a long time. I know a lot of the moderators and Chuck. Have not always agreed, but still really a nice site and hope it is able to overcome the recent hacking and come back strong. I know it will affect traffic here but I do not want to gain popularly by one site trying it's best to get back up in running. I am so happy to see none of the members putting down CT as I have seen on some sites. I wish nothing but the best for COCKYTALK and hope they are back soon. For the members who have migrated here, I hope you can have room for the both of use.  Thanks again and all are welcome here. WE ARE ALL GAMECOCK FANS WANTING THE SAME THING ENJOYING OUR GAMECOCK SPORTS AND EACH OTHER.

GO COCKS!!

Henry Fusco AK FeaderedCock 

28 minutes ago, cocky0 said:

I think the reason for the badmouthing on other sites stems from the bitterness at having been banned for one reason or another. It's rather amusing how deep the butthurt goes.

Totally agree with the badmouthing, Getting even, Bash'um, when they are down attitude mentality, plays its part.