Tony

Status update on Featheredcock absence

Hi guys,

Some of you noticed that Henry haven't been much online lately that's because doctors recently discovered that he has a lump on his kidney and he will need to undergo an operation to extirpate it next week, Thursday.

Let's hope and pray for him that the operation will go well and that there will be no complications and he will have a fast recovery to be able to return back to the GCF community.

Badcock and TaySC will take his place on keeping things tidy around until he will be back.

Have a great evening!

• High Five 1

Hi, Folks thanks so much for your support I will be operated on Oct. 15, at Lexington Medical Center. Will be in Hospital for 2 to 3 days. They delayed it because of heart issues. Which have been resolved?  Hope you all stick around and help me keep the info on the board updated and I will be here to help out till Oct 15 then I will be gone from the site about 3 to 4 days. Let's keep Gamecockfanatics going with your support post and have fun folks. THANKS AGAIN.:thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-small:

• High Five 2
  • Like 3