Sign in to follow this  
FeatheredCock

Shuler ready to name his school

Shuler ready to name his school

Devontae Shuler

Devontae Shuler

6-3 guard Devontae Shuler of Irmo and Oak Hill Prep, VA has reached his decision and will announce his commitment Monday.

Shuler took an official visit to Ole Miss over the weekend.  He also took official visits to USC and Oklahoma State.  Southern Cal and Miami are two other programs he’s been considering.

Besides the official visit to USC, Shuler has visited with Frank Martin multiple other times and Martin watched him closely over the summer.

“I have a good relationship with Frank,” Shuler said earlier this year. “He said he likes how I play on both ends of the court.  And I like his style of play.”

Shuler averaged 10 points and 4 assists per game last season on a team loaded with D-1 talent