Sign in to follow this  
FeatheredCock

Tigernet is pretty comical tonite

I venture over maybe once a week and tonite reminds me of a lot of our fans in the late 90's into mid 2000. Let's be honest, we had some fans that were always saying "next year". Well, t-net has become that. When will they realize stars are for skies and our coaches evaluate talent way better than their staff. Not saying Dabo doesn't recruit well because he does, but we do more with less stars than most teams in the country. It proves we see talent others don't and top that off with a much, much better coaching staff and you'll see quickly why we're going to make it 6 in a row. T-net has been saying for years now that this is the year the streak ends because....(fill in blank excuse). So honestly I get it. I remember those frustrating days of thinking we'd break a streak and my excuses now sound lame. We lost to the better team most of the time I was wrong. So once again taters...prepare yourself to lose to the better team. Dylan is going to play action you guys to death and you can pick your poison. He's won there before and will win there again. Fear the index finger taters.

• Like 1