Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF Thread

cocky0

The cake is a lie
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
I suppose there's no need to let one of the crown gems of CT die with the rest of the board. 

The biggest WTF there is.

iu

Yeah I added a minor improvement to that pic a while back.

dabospecial.jpg

I forgot about your addition. I think I used it a couple of years ago to send to a Clemtard friend.

Of course there is the video I posted back in the long, long ago that generated the most comments and private messages:

Last edited by a moderator:
19 hours ago, cocky0 said:

I suppose there's no need to let one of the crown gems of CT die with the rest of the board. 

Ben Boulware's motivation 

WTF!!  :eek:h-stop-it-go-on-smiley-emoticon:

Thanks for resurrecting my thread!  Got to keep it rolling somehow.  Once I figure out the ins & outs of posting pics here I'll join in.

Thanks for resurrecting my thread!  Got to keep it rolling somehow.  Once I figure out the ins & outs of posting pics here I'll join in.
You can drag them onto your reply or click the "choose files" link to attach them.