Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Will the Gamecocks finish the last three games 0-3 for a 6-6 season for 2022?

Poll

Will the Gamecocks finish the last three games 0-3 for a 6-6 season for 2022?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Will the Gamecocks finish the last three games 0-3 for a 6-6 season for 2022? Seems that way with the 38-6 butt-whipping by the Gators it is all uphill now with one game in the books for the orange crush part of the season. No way to sugar coating it that's for sure.

Yes
No
Don't know

I dont see us winning. Limping into a bowl game at 6-6. Clemson is better than we are.

No. We have at least one upset in us the last 3 games.
Love your confidence but Lloyd and Beal will still not be 100%. Takes time for those injuries to fully heal. They might play but will not be 100%. Just no offense here to be seen add to the fact defense is now showing its ineptitude as well. 6-6 and bowl game. That's better than 2-10. Keep the recruiting class together and hire most likely an OC and bring in some new coaches like an OL coach among others. Would not hurt my feelings if changes were made on the D side too.

Love your confidence but Lloyd and Beal will still not be 100%. Takes time for those injuries to fully heal. They might play but will not be 100%. Just no offense here to be seen add to the fact defense is now showing its ineptitude as well. 6-6 and bowl game. That's better than 2-10. Keep the recruiting class together and hire most likely an OC and bring in some new coaches like an OL coach among others. Would not hurt my feelings if changes were made on the D side too.
I’m with you on the injury front. If they aren’t healthy, don’t play them. I guess if we think we can beat Clemson then maybe they can play. I don’t think we would anyway so I wouldnt risk further injury for a 7th win

Just need to play true running g backs one is Amos. Do not think that would be hard to do coach.

No running game vs ut, would love to upset clemsux, but at their house --not likely
Next win--------bowl game!!!!!