Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Will Our Season Roster Look Like?

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Martin has said he expects to bring in six recruits in this class. USC has not yet announced who we have signed for this class. Martin has said he usually does not announce who has signed but once so it appears everything is not final at this time.

PK has now followed another source who several days ago said Carrerea has not signed with us. Last I heard on Hall was he was awaiting his test score, also heard the rumor he was waiting on the word from USC as to his acceptance. Page has apparently applied for a waiver and must get his waiver approved in order to play for USC and it was reported he was to visit another school since he commited to USC. Also heard one recruit was waiting on word from the NCAA Clearinghouse.

If all of the above is true we still don’t know what this season’s roster will look like. I don’t consider it to be all bad news if the roster comes up short this year. If Martin is the recruiter I think he is, we should be in on higher profile players in future classes and this should prove to be better in the long run. It is very difficult to bring in 4 and 5 star players in the 1st year as most of these guys have already signed or commited well before the new coaches are hired.

Iw ill look good
default_wink.png