Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USC among OL Kyle Schafenacker's favorites (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star OL Kyle Schafenacker 6'4" 290lbs of Fort Lauderdale has offers from USC, Cincinnati, Miami-Ohio, Marshall, Connecticut and Florida Atlantic among others with interest from South Florida. He says an offer from USF will come this month. "I went to their camp and it went well," Schafenacker said. "They said they would offer me in July." He has also attended a camp at Miami and will be at Florida State July 18. USC, Cincinnati and UConn are his top three in no order. "I visited South Carolina in April," he said. "I loved everything about it. They have great fans and I loved the atmosphere there." He would like to take an official visit to Columbia during the season though he may not wait that long to announce his decision. "I want to commit before the season starts," said Schafenacker. He did not name a leader.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120711/PSPORTS02/120719907/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio