Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanksgiving Day Eats

TheYancey

GCF Top Poster
Fanatics Cash
Who has what cooking?  No sense my trying to cook for just 2.  I am heading to a local Brazilian place that will be having turkey, ham, and all of the usual sides along with a full rodizio.  I fully expect to be in a full meat coma for much of the rest of the day

Stayed at home today so I can stay the weekend at my sister and BIL's to catch the Carolina/Clemson game on Saturday, so I went the bachelor guy Stouffers Bowl Fulls route.

They are quite tasty.

Who has what cooking?  No sense my trying to cook for just 2.  I am heading to a local Brazilian place that will be having turkey, ham, and all of the usual sides along with a full rodizio.  I fully expect to be in a full meat coma for much of the rest of the day
I went to one of those out in Salt Lake City some years ago; I didn't think I could eat so much meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fried up a turkey yesterday. Due to Covid, we kept it small with just us and the Father-in-law. We have a on of leftovers. 

My smoked turkey was a hit.

E7gHhYQ.png