Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TE Kevin Crosby Jr. will delay decision for a while (thread) (2014 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Junior TE Kevin Crosby 6'2" 225lbs Jr. of Bamberg-Ehrhardt toyed with the idea of making his college commitment Sunday. He's changed his mind about that. "I'm not making a decision Sunday," Crosby said. "I'll make one during or after my season. I'm still weighing my options." Crosby also has cut his list to four...Clemson, USC, Alabama and Auburn dropping Vanderbilt from his list. Monday night Crosby attended USC's Showcase Camp. "It was real good," he said. "I worked out and to to meet some of the recruits." Crosby will visit Clemson Friday with his uncle. And he says the decision probably will come down to the in-state schools. "I like both of the in-state schools," he said adding that he does not have a preference.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120718/PSPORTS02/120719688/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

Too bad he shold've picked usc right away
default_wink.png

Crosby sees Clemson's plan for him

Junior TE Kevin Crosby 6'2" 225lbs Jr. of Bamberg-Ehrhardt attended Clemson’s prospect gathering Friday and got a better understanding of what the Tigers have in mind for him. “I got to talk to Coach Swinney and Coach Morris and the tight end and we looked at film and how they use their tight end and how they would use me,” Crosby said. Crosby has been on several tours of the campus but this time he took a visit to Vickery Hall and met with the academic administrator. Crosby said he is down to Clemson, USC and Alabama with no favorite. He was at USC’s camp last week and had thought about announcing a commitment Sunday before changing his mind. That led to speculation he was about to commit to the Gamecocks. “I don’t know who I was going to commit to, that’s why I slowed it down a little bit,” he said. His plan now is to make a decision after this season or sometime this summer. Crosby added that he has no preference right now about staying in state or leaving. “Alabama definitely is still in it.” Last season Crosby had 32 catches for 784 yards and 18 touchdowns, and 58 tackles with 6 sacks and 2 interceptions returning one for a touchdown. link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120722/PSPORTS02/120729881/-1/psports