Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Poll question of the week: Who do you want to beat the most for season 2022 be it Clemson, Georgia, Kentucky, or Texas A&M

Poll

Poll question of the week: Who do you want to beat the most for season 2022

• Clemson

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Texas A&M

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Georgia

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Poll question of the week: Who do you want to beat the most for season 2022 be it Clemson, Georgia, Kentucky, or Texas A&M
  • Clemson in-state rival Gamecocks standing at a 7-game losing streak
  • Texas A&M Gamecocks had never beaten home or on the road
  • Georgia is the Gamecocks' main rival in the SEC East
  • Kentucky been a long time since the Gamecocks have won and they are in the upper middle of the back, Winning would put the Gamecocks back in the picture for a top 3 or 4 spot in the SEC East
Lets' hear folks!!!

For me, it's always Clemson. My wife and I met at Carolina, but her immediate family are all tater fans and they can sometimes get very obnoxious about it. I do find it funny that they take it to that extreme when none of them actually attended Clemson.

Maximum Effort.

R.a53270f9053ecafe6a5366666cd6b4f9

Take down everybody.

If we beat the Aggies, then we have a good chance of beating Clemson.

The Taters are making a big deal about DJU losing weight in the off-season, but he didn't really look any better in their spring game than he did last year.

If we beat the Aggies, then we have a good chance of beating Clemson.

The Taters are making a big deal about DJU losing weight in the off-season, but he didn't really look any better in their spring game than he did last year.
Don't they have another 9* QB they can trot out there if alphabet doesn't cut it?

Yeah, it's always going to be Clemson to me. But the worst loss would be KY -- that's a must win this year.