Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll Poll of the week: Do the Gamecocks win game 6 vs Missouri?

Poll

Poll of the week: Do the Gamecocks win game 6 vs Missouri?

• SC Wins in a blowout

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • SC wins in a close one

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • SC Lose by 10+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SC Lose by 5 less

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Poll of the week: Do the Gamecocks win game 6 vs Missouri Saturday evening in the COCK-PIT?

Missouri plays the Gamecocks tight like in the past few seasons. The record is pretty even and being it is a home game the Gamecocks should be favored. Will we see a letdown or the Gamecocks 6 win of the season to go 6-2 and bowl eligible?

SC Wins a blowout
SC wins in a close one
SC Lose by 10+
SC Lose by 5 less

We are due for all 3 phases to play well for extended periods, feel like we pull away in the 2nd half and though as Gamecock fans we will still be holding our breath until we get a score to go up 21 with 3 minutes to play as the defense puts it away with a pick 6...

They don't typically give up a ton of points but they also don't usually score a bunch either. 5th in the conf in total points against their D and 12th for points scored on O. I went with win a close one. We really can't give up turnovers and let them keep it close enough for them to win late.

I think the Gamecocks win by 7-8 points, more than covering the spread. Not a nail-biter, but not a blowout. But a blowout would be nice!

We win as long as we don't brainfart and give Lloyd only 3 touches in the first half...again.

I hate when we "outthink" ourselves. I know that our opponent knows that I know what our opponent knows....