Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Philly RB David Williams has USC in top ten (thread)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
4 star RB David Williams 6'1" 185lbs of Philadelphia has USC, Tennessee, Penn State, Ohio State, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Miami, Arizona State, Nebraska and California has his top ten in no order. Williams visited USC earlier this year and came away with a good feeling towards the Gamecocks. "I bonded with the coaches really well," Williams said. "They're telling me I'm their guy and could play early. I got a chance to see the facilities and they're beautiful." Williams just returned East after attending the Nike Opening camp in Oregon this weekend. "I got a chance to compete against the best and it was a really cool experience," he said. His next visit is to Ohio State July 27th which will be his first trip to Columbus. "I've pretty much visited all the schools in my top ten," he added. Williams plans to narrow his list to five and take official visits to those schools before making a decision. He does not have a favorite.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120709/PSPORTS02/120709685/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Sounds good
default_smile.png