Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P/PK Jonathan King still in mix at USC (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
P/PK Jonathan King still in mix at USC

11/01/12

3 star P/PK Jonathan King 6' 185lbs of Knoxville was unable to make the USC-Tennessee this past weekend but is still in the mix with the Gamecocks. "I actually talked to coach (Joe) Robinson last week but they're not sure if they're going to have a scholarship available for a punter this year," said King. He expressed his interest in the Gamecocks and plans to remain patient. Other schools showing interest include Alabama and Notre Dame. "Notre Dame's interest is fairly recent," he said. "They have requested film and want to get me up there for a game." He intends to make the trip. "I talk to Alabama about once a week," he added. "They are talking about bringing in a walk-on punter and putting him on sholarship the next year since their current punter will be a senior." King is interested in all three schools. This season he is 6-9 with a long of 42 yards on field goals this season and is averaging over 45 yards a punt. He does not have a favorite.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121031/PSPORTS02/121039909/-1/PSPORTS

Rivals bio

247sports bio

Scouts bio