Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P/PK Jonathan King likes Gamecocks (thread) (2013 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
3 star P/PK Jonathan King (6-1 165) of Knoxville is making the rounds this summer attending camps at USC, Alabama and Kentucky. King has yet to receive an offer but receives mail regularly from the Gamecocks. While camping in Columbia he spoke with coach Joe Robinson. "I know they might be looking for a punter so I went down there," King said. "He told me to just keep working and that they would evaluate their needs sometime down the road." King is showing interest in the Gamecocks. "I really like the (coaching) staff there," he said. "They're really connected and it seems like a family. I really respect them." King was at Alabama Tuesday and felt strongly about his performance. "I'm just looking to fill a team's needs," said King. "If they have a need I can fill, I'll do whatever I can." King did not name a favorite.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120717/PSPORTS02/120719719/-1/PSPORTS

247sports bio

Rivals bio

Scouts bio