Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OG Elyjah Thurmon won’t get back to see the Gamecocks until the fall

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash

OG Elyjah Thurmon won’t get back to see the Gamecocks until the fall​

July 27, 2023

Gamecock target in Georgia. OG Elyjah Thurmon (6-5 275) of Hinesville, GA was offered by the Gamecocks after they saw him in camp in June. He also camped at Clemson and the Tigers, after missing on some other targets, made their offer earlier this month.

Gamecocks invited Thurmon to visit Friday for their respective cookouts, but he had already made plans to go to LSU. He also visited Georgia Tech earlier in the week. He said he does plan to set official visits with the Gamecocks

“It’s just been me and Coach Teasley. He’s so fired up about me coming there,” Thurmon said. “I texted Coach Beamer twice since then. They’ve been sending me all types of letters letting me know how excited they are about me and how badly they want me to get down there. Coach Teasley just sees me as a great fit with my athleticism and my IQ of the game.”