Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Pick'em Contest

GregoryHouse

Administrator
Fanatics Cash
Week 1 - Pick your winners (note the spread) from the six games below. You have until September 8th at noon EST to make your picks. I will keep track of your results and award medals based on weekly performance. Your results will also be tracked throughout the season with your worst week dropped (so you can miss a week and not fall too far behind). The overall winner of the season will get a prize at the end. Please note that you are picking with consideration for the point spread.

1 - Bills -2.5 @ Rams

2 - Packers -1.5 @ Jets

3 - Saints -5.5 @ Falcons

4 - Buccaneers -1.5 @ Cowboys

5 - Browns +2.5 @ Panthers

6 - Broncos -6.5 @ Seahawks - Also guess the score of this game.

1 - Bills -2.5 @ Rams - I pick the Rams

2 - Packers -1.5 @ Jets - Packers

3 - Saints -5.5 @ Falcons - Saints

4 - Buccaneers -1.5 @ Cowboys - Cowboys

5 - Browns +2.5 @ Panthers - Panthers

6 - Broncos -6.5 @ Seahawks - Also guess the score of this game. - Seahawks. The score will be Broncos 24 - Seahawks 31

Going with the bills here.
Packers
Saints
Buccaneers
Panthers
Seahawks 35-17

Last edited:
FeatheredCock, If you don't mind, I am going to go ahead and cancel this contest. There seems to be a lack of interest.

I think the issue may be the format. Doen;t really work well in a thread. Is there a better way to set this up to where you can just click your picks? I'm not sure what this software has available. I know on Cockytalk Ken used to set-up a pick'em and it was a separate page where you could just pick each team.

I think the issue may be the format. Doen;t really work well in a thread. Is there a better way to set this up to where you can just click your picks? I'm not sure what this software has available. I know on Cockytalk Ken used to set-up a pick'em and it was a separate page where you could just pick each team.
There are options but there are your run of the mill Yahoos and ESPN pick'em groups. For example Volnation uses ESPN.

FeatheredCock, If you don't mind, I am going to go ahead and cancel this contest. There seems to be a lack of interest.
OK man yeah, agree just not enough folks. I will go ahead and unstick the thread GH.

I have never understood football betting that much, if that helps.

So that makes me the equivalent of the old electric football games in today's world I reckon.