Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MBB roster gaps to fill next season

Gray has improved every year and I expect him to make some offensive improvements(FT%), Wright will improve his floor leadership and Stute needs to improve his handles and shooting off the drbble, these are vital
The improvements I hope to see will come from Conyers and Morris...
Well, it's a certainty that Gray will not show any improvement for the Gamecocks next year.

My perception is Lamont and his staff are finally filling a void in the talent development area that's been out there for quite a while in our MBB program, so I am optimistic regardless of who we get.

Except for PJ, I never really knew much about the guys Frank and his staff brought in here until the regular season played out. The difference is Lamont is bringing in known entities that he and his staff can coach-up to the necessary level of performance in an SEC schedule.

I already assume Lamont has set his sights on winning the SEC regular season championship next year and I believe we will be in the hunt come hell or high water.

Hate to see Gray leave, but it's not the end of the world. Best of luck to him for sure.

Yeah Coach Martin never brought in known players like Seventh Woods or AJ Lawson or Trea Hannibal or Jermaine Couisnard or Sin Thornwell or Justin Mckie or PJ Dozier or Duane Notice... He was not all over GG Jackson... He is not our coach anymore and he didn't take us to a Final Four or win the only NCAA Tourney game in my lifetime so let's belittle him and act like he accomplished nothing and this season was was better than anything the last coach ever did, like they never had talent or won anything... One of the players he brought and left when he left sent us home, put up 40 on us but we were void of talent...

Coach Paris is doing a great job and I hope he far and away exceeds Coach Martin's accomplishments!!! Getting Butler, Pringle and Scott should give us a great foundation to do just that with CMB, Stute, Wright and the freshmen coming in.... GO COCKS!

Yeah Coach Martin never brought in known players like Seventh Woods or AJ Lawson or Trea Hannibal or Jermaine Couisnard or Sin Thornwell or Justin Mckie or PJ Dozier or Duane Notice... He was not all over GG Jackson... He is not our coach anymore and he didn't take us to a Final Four or win the only NCAA Tourney game in my lifetime so let's belittle him and act like he accomplished nothing and this season was was better than anything the last coach ever did, like they never had talent or won anything... One of the players he brought and left when he left sent us home, put up 40 on us but we were void of talent...

Coach Paris is doing a great job and I hope he far and away exceeds Coach Martin's accomplishments!!! Getting Butler, Pringle and Scott should give us a great foundation to do just that with CMB, Stute, Wright and the freshmen coming in.... GO COCKS!
Frank's teams never sniffed an NCAAT bid after that and you need to that stuff go.

Frank's teams never sniffed an NCAAT bid after that and you need to that stuff go.
Ok, so what other coach has made it past the 1st Rd, I'll wait... You need to respect the 3rd winninest coach and the former Gamecocks that played for him, you can do that and still enjoy, pull, root and celebrate Coach Paris and his team's! You can also celebrate Coach Paris without belittling the Gamecocks of the past as if the Final Four run does not help Coach Paris! I can promise you Coach Paris would tell you the same thing as would Coach Staley!