Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting days down here in Hampton

This is like a made for TV detective show. Why is Jessica Fletcher not in Hampton? Or perhaps Detective Columbo.

Now the reports of resignation and Millions of $$ misappropriated the day before the alleged shooting in the head by some random truck driving by while changing his tire on the side of the road.  This whole thing is crazy.  

Have a buddy that has lived in that area his entire life.  His comment to me yesterday was, "just wait, you ain't seen nothing yet"  he said lots more to come out.  

What's the over/under for the first movie to come out based on this? I guarantee there's at least one in the works.

There's been a rumor floating around today that Alex was arrested. I'm not seeing it anywhere reputable yet though.

So to catch you guys up, the initial report coming out said that Alex was shot in the head while changing a tire on Old Salkehatchie Road just north of Varnville. His wounds were reported to have been superficial and he was airlifted to Savannah for treatment. And then his lawyer claimed he was air lifted to MUSC in Charleston. And then he claimed that Alex had an entry and exit wound, skull fractures, and hemorrhaging in the brain. Alex was released the next day and on his way to "rehab".

The Hampton County Sheriff's Department released the incident report which indicated no visible injuries on Alex. Then they came back and said that was a mistake and revised the incident report. Then they came back and said they were not the first on scene because they were "tied up" and that the Varnville Police Department was on scene first, which is odd because that's outside of their jurisdiction.

The tire changing story changed to he was getting out to inspect the tire. Then a few days ago Alex's lawyer says that a "good samaritan" drove Alex to the hospital. And then that story changed to the guy drove him to the helicopter. Yesterday it was reported by FitsNews that the helicopter was dispatched before the police.

SLED maintains that his wound was superficial, btw.

So to catch you guys up, the initial report coming out said that Alex was shot in the head while changing a tire on Old Salkehatchie Road just north of Varnville. His wounds were reported to have been superficial and he was airlifted to Savannah for treatment. And then his lawyer claimed he was air lifted to MUSC in Charleston. And then he claimed that Alex had an entry and exit wound, skull fractures, and hemorrhaging in the brain. Alex was released the next day and on his way to "rehab".

The Hampton County Sheriff's Department released the incident report which indicated no visible injuries on Alex. Then they came back and said that was a mistake and revised the incident report. Then they came back and said they were not the first on scene because they were "tied up" and that the Varnville Police Department was on scene first, which is odd because that's outside of their jurisdiction.

The tire changing story changed to he was getting out to inspect the tire. Then a few days ago Alex's lawyer says that a "good samaritan" drove Alex to the hospital. And then that story changed to the guy drove him to the helicopter. Yesterday it was reported by FitsNews that the helicopter was dispatched before the police.

SLED maintains that his wound was superficial, btw.
Man - whatever is going on, this is some effed up stuff.

I go back to this one line that SLED put out there after the murders of the wife and son. 

"In our current age, technology makes it very difficult for people to hide their movements,” a law enforcement source familiar with the inquiry told me.

This has led me to believe he was involved in their murders from the beginning.  I could be way off, but the crazier this thing gets the more inclined I am to believe there was involvement.  

I go back to this one line that SLED put out there after the murders of the wife and son. 

"In our current age, technology makes it very difficult for people to hide their movements,” a law enforcement source familiar with the inquiry told me.

This has led me to believe he was involved in their murders from the beginning.  I could be way off, but the crazier this thing gets the more inclined I am to believe there was involvement.  
That is my thinking too. But it's just a hunch, I have not followed this case closely, 

Last edited by a moderator:
iu