Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamecocks offer Junior WR Braxton Berrios (thread) ( 2014 prospect video)

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
Gamecocks offer Junior WR Braxton Berrios

3 star WR Braxton Berrios 5'10" 170lbs returned SC over the weekend where he received an offer from USC. "I wouldn't say I was anticipating it but my coach did tell me I needed to get back down there and coach (Steve) Spurrier, Jr. had kind of hinted about it," he said. It is one offer Berrios has been waiting for. "It's a great opportunity to play for a great program," said Berrios. "I'm really excited about it is all I can say." He does not have any favorites but conceded that USC becomes one of his top choices with the offer. "They're up there, let's just say that," he added. No other visits are scheduled for Berrios but he could take one more depended on the outcome of his season. "If we aren't playing in the fourth round, I might go to the Clemson-USC game," he said. He is also considering Georgia-Georgia Tech and Alabama-Auburn.

link: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20121030/PSPORTS02/121039963/-1/PSPORTS

Scouts bio

247sports bio

Rivals bio