Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamecocks land 3-star Florida ATH Zy’marion Lang

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash

Gamecocks land 3-star Florida ATH Zy’marion Lang

July 30, 2023

1690753481467.pngMulti-position prospect 3-star Zy’marion Lang (6-2 170) of Sarasota FL Sunday announced a commitment to the Gamecocks choosing them over Pitt, Kansas State, and USF despite not yet taking an official visit to Columbia. He will do that this fall. He did make a pair of unofficial visits to the Gamecocks this year and camped with the Gamecocks this summer and last summer.

Lang can play receiver, corner, and safety. He has had both Gamecock receivers coach Josh Stepp and secondary coach Torian Gray in his ear and is willing to do whatever will be best for the team.

“They like me at the corner,” Land said earlier in the year. “At the camp, I played DB at first, and I cut everybody in one-on-ones. They said I could play whatever I want. I could play receiver.”

Last season Lang caught 28 passes for 470 yards and 5 touchdowns.

During his recruitment, Lang also landed offers from Texas A&M, West Virginia, Connecticut, Purdue, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Coastal Carolina. He took official visits to West Virginia and Pitt in June.