Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free concessions for December basketball games

I enjoyed 2 hot dogs, 2 cups of popcorn, and 2 drinks. They only gave 1 per trip but you could always go back the whole game. I thought that was a nice jester. I know they are trying to fill the place up and I thought there was a decent crowd for the CSU game. Hope more people get out for these next 3 games.

The Forever Garnet app wouldn't install on my phone because it's too old, but thankfully the concession stands had printouts of the QR code to scan for the free stuff.

Actually a pretty well written article. I enjoyed reading that one. I'm not sure how that dude was able to sleep after 10 hot dogs. Usually 2 is my limit, but have been known to stretch to three when purchased from a Skins in the Upstate.

Actually a pretty well written article. I enjoyed reading that one. I'm not sure how that dude was able to sleep after 10 hot dogs. Usually 2 is my limit, but have been known to stretch to three when purchased from a Skins in the Upstate.
I had 4 Saturday. Might have done another but had 2 popcorns to go with them.