Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT Recruiting

GCF Staff Support

GCF Super Moderator
Fanatics Cash
With the commitment of Michael Hill to OSU and the recent post that UGA leads for Kelsey Griffin it looks like our DT recruiting has taken a hit. Who are the next targets on our board that we'll focus on?

I checked out our current offers out to DT's (see link below) and it looks like we're on to plan B players.

Any other names out there that we may try to get involved with?

2013 South Carolina Football Targets

The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts. Players are ranked by position, grouped qualitatively with a star ranking and given a numerical ranking based on their future potential.

We also have several LB's this year who are going prolly transition into being a DT before it is said and done. Also Kawain Lewis of last class will likely be a DT before it is said an done. He has a frame to put on more weight and if he does he will quickly outgrow the LB position. He would be a nice fit at DT.

We are deep at DT. We have several DT's that redshirted last year. Both Dixon's, P. Dukes, D. Greene, and someone else I believe. That is 4 to 5 DT's that I count right there.

Also Carlos Hood will be here next year from his stint in Prep School - basically a redshirt year.

People are getting a little to worried about nothing IMO. Next year we will have to go after DT's position pretty hard, if we don't then you will have reason to be concerned.

Last edited by a moderator: