Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corderrelle Patterson

FeatheredCock

“Let It Be”
Staff member
Fanatics Cash
There was a lot of hype about him, and he is a good player. He is very dangerous with the ball in his hands.

One thing that surprised me, though, is that he is not that good of a receiver. A lot of people seem disappointed that he didn't have any interest in coming here, but I don't know if he is the type of player that we have a need for. We have quite a few people that can run. I am not sure he is a lot more dangerous than Ace as a runner, although he is bigger. We could have used a bigger guy who was a good route-runner, with great hands, who can go up and get it in the red zone. Patterson does not fit that mold, that I saw.

What do ya'll think.

There was a lot of hype about him, and he is a good player. He is very dangerous with the ball in his hands.

One thing that surprised me, though, is that he is not that good of a receiver. A lot of people seem disappointed that he didn't have any interest in coming here, but I don't know if he is the type of player that we have a need for. We have quite a few people that can run. I am not sure he is a lot more dangerous than Ace as a runner, although he is bigger. We could have used a bigger guy who was a good route-runner, with great hands, who can go up and get it in the red zone. Patterson does not fit that mold, that I saw.

What do ya'll think.
Given that we didn't offer him a scholarship I have to conclude that Junior agrees with you.