Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College Football Conference Championship Games Without Divisions. What Would've Happened?

USCGMCK

Fanatics Cash
Great post.

This whole "What you done for me lately?" greedy train ride that NCAAF is on right now will be brought back to reality when the players without the big NIL money show up the ones who are getting the big money. Then Texas and Oklahoma will be exposed as non-competitive in the SEC, too.

I believe most college programs still need a divisional structure, too, and the best football may end up coming from those programs that retain their divisions.

Saban has built Bama up to a point where fans think the Tide's success would be sustained if he stopped coaching Bama. What if Saban decided to retire and just do TV in the next year or so?

Bama would do okay for a few years if Saban retired and then they would go back to being just a name at some point.

Time will tell about Clemson, too, but I am anticipating a long-awaited Gamecock victory this November.

Last edited: