Gamecock Fanatics

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any T-Mobile customers out there?

Blitzkrieg

GCF VIP Member
Fanatics Cash
We turned in our phones for new ones a couple of weeks ago and are on what they call the Magenta Plan. We've got 2 new phones with unlimited calls and texts for $150.26 a month on a 2 year plan. The phones were free.

This plan also includes free subscriptions to Netflix and AppleTV. What have you got?

We turned in our phones for new ones a couple of weeks ago and are on what they call the Magenta Plan. We've got 2 new phones with unlimited calls and texts for $150.26 a month on a 2 year plan. The phones were free.

This plan also includes free subscriptions to Netflix and AppleTV. What have you got?
I’m on one of their legacy plans from like 10 years ago. We now have 5 lines for $135 all in per month. Not free phones.

My wife and I are on the T-Mobile Magenta Max 55+ plan, and have been pretty pleased. If you want to go cheap, I'd recommend either Visible or Mint. We were on Visible for about 5 years (they operate off of the Verizon network) and I believe Mint has recently been bought by T-Mobile.