- Ridge View hires former Gamecock guard as an assistant boys coach.
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in 124-year history
- Tanner talks tailgating in 2020
- Soldier Rams Shooter in Kansas
- Chapin offensive lineman commits to N.C. State
- South Carolina will compete in the SEC/Big 12 Women's Basketball Challenge
- Tokyo Olympics just beginning to reset themselves
- Midlands quarterback is getting ready for June 8
- Report: Browns have offered most money to Jadeveon Clowney
- Capitol One Champions for Charity
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'OL Jaydon Collins'.
Found 1 result
Greer offensive tackle Collins was at USC last weekend Nov. 08, 2019, | sportstalk One of the top 2021 prospects in the state, Greer OL Jaydon Collins (6-6 260) made an unofficial visit to USC last weekend for the Vanderbilt game. The Gamecocks are in the evaluation process with Collins and the visit was a step forward for him in starting to build a relationship with them. The Gamecocks have not offered but he’ll see where things go with them during the off-season and next summer as he hopes to land an offer from Will Muschamp “USC was awesome,” Collins said. “The crowd was crazy and the facilities were amazing. I liked it a lot. “I got to talk to coach (Marcus) Lattimore and he said that I looked good.” Duke, Syracuse, Louisville, Wake Forest, Appalachian State and Old Dominion are early offers for Collins. He also has visited Duke, North Carolina, Louisville, Georgia, Wake Forest and Old Dominion. “Duke coaches treated me and my mom like family when we met them and they were really cool,” Collins said. “Louisville is amazing all around from the coaching staff to the facilities and the campus. I also went to a Clemson prospect camp in June and worked with the offensive line coach (Robbie) Caldwell. He was awesome and told my parents and I that they would be watching and recruiting me like crazy. Mostly all of the recruiters and coaches I have talked to have all said that they like how athletic I am and how I can bend at the height and size that I am.” Collins will be back on the road this Saturday as a guest of NC State for the game against Clemson.