- Another offensive performance from the Lexington County Blowfish
- Brett Kerry reflects on his first game for the Blowfish
- Lt. General Richard Clark, USAF...
- Reports: NFL to play Black national anthem in Week 1
- Report: NBA considering games for 8 non-playoff teams in Chicago
- Mlodzinski signs with the Pirates
- The Blowfish are dealt a curve ball on opening night
- Mary trump: 'Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man'
- Blowfish abruptly tell fans to go home after getting opinion from governor's office
- A 'Trump 2020' paint scheme will debut at the Brickyard 400 this weekend
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Michael Carrera 25 points & 10 RB'.
Found 1 result
Kentucky Snaps Gamecocks' Home Streak in 89-62 Win With Video, Stats & Gallery GCF Staff Report Feb. 13, 2016 Michael Carrera led Carolina with 25 points and 10 rebounds VIDEO COLUMBIA, S.C. — A sellout crowd made for an exciting atmosphere Saturday as the No. 20 South Carolina Gamecocks (21-4, 8-4 SEC) hosted No. 22/21 Kentucky (19-6, 9-3). The Wildcats built up a big lead late in the first half and rode it to an 89-62 win, snapping the Gamecocks' perfect record at home this season. Michael Carrera led the way for the home team with 25 points and 10 rebounds, but Carolina shot just 32 percent for the game. The game had a peculiar start, after Kentucky head coach John Calipari was assessed two technical fouls after a South Carolina foul and was ejected. The Gamecocks made just one of the four free throws from the technical, but were able to take an early 8-7 lead after a deep 3 from Carrera. The Wildcats would respond with a 7-0 run over a 90-second span that led to a 16-10 advantage they would never relinquish. (Read on with video, gallery & stats)