- Nice article on comrade Bernie
- Arkansas Razorback football recruit arrested for sexual assault of 12-year-old
- Michael Jordan gives emotional tribute at Kobe Bryant memorial
- USC women's basketball number one after winning SEC title
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg 'spam' accounts
- XFL lineman makes mid-game swap with fan for box of Girl Scout cookies
- Beyoncé opens Kobe Bryant memorial with emotional musical tribute
- Chris Matthews faces calls for resignation after comparing Sanders victory to Nazi invasion
- The 2020 Super Tuesday primaries
- Kobe, Gianna Bryant honored with public memorial Monday
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'GamecockFanatics Vent Thread'.
Found 1 result
All I ask please no F-Bombs OK no need to attack others and when talking about the program just get to the point no name calling.. Good morning Crew, well hate to say this but we are looking at 4-7 in Booms 5th year been all down hill just like when he was at Florida. Not a sunshine pumper and never been. Sometimes it seems fans are negative but they speak the truth at times and that is needed here now. Power to truth old saying if ain't broken don't fix it. It is broken and needs fixing fast. My answer here I know will cause some to react negative towards me, But I can take it. Going to be frank and to the point here. Should buy out the 20M. fire Tanner and Muschamp. It is time to realize the experiment with Tanner has not worked out. His laundry list speaks for it's self. He has caused us to have to buy out a coach to the tune of 20M. Muschamp should be fired at the end of season and get a AD that knows football and hire him to find a coach. This is the best you are going to get out of Muschamp.