- Clemson players make it clear - they want to play
- DJ surges to the top at the PGA Championship
- Putter goes cold, Woods struggles simply to make cut at PGA
- Muschamp 8-5 Presser
- Cam Newton embracing new challenge, fresh start with Patriots
- Opting out wasn't a serious option for Trevor Lawrence
- Recruiting change
- South Atlantic Conference pushes fall sports to the spring
- SEC announces COVID-19 medical protocols | Here is how it will affect fall sports
- USC football gets Auburn, Ole Miss added to football schedule this year
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'GOGAMECOCKS.COM PODCASTS'.
Found 1 result
Just in time for the start of the South Carolina football season, The State newspaper is starting a new podcast: The GoGamecocks Podcast. In this show, staff writers for The State will break down all the essentials that USC fans need to know to keep up with Carolina athletics in a quick, informative show that you can listen to in the length of an average commute. During football season, The GoGamecocks Podcast will release new shows twice a week, on Monday and Thursday, to preview and recap Saturday’s games. You can subscribe via Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn and RadioPublic, with further support for Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and iHeartRadio coming soon. In this trailer/minipod, beat writers Greg Hadley and Ben Breiner introduce the show and briefly discuss the news out of South Carolina that freshman Ryan Hilinski has beaten out redshirt freshman Dakereon Joyner for the Gamecocks’ backup quarterback job and its potential impact.